Set high on the side of Mount Ngongotaha with extensive views of Rotorua city, Lake Rotorua, geothermal areas and surrounding hinterlands, Skyline Rotorua provides the ideal venue for a day of family fun, a romantic evening for two or a event with that all important wow factor.
- Take the Gondola Cableway
- Soak up the views and enjoy the spectacular ‘Best of New Zealand Buffet and Grill’ night dining in the Cableway Restaurant and Bar
- Visit the home of the LUGE
- Relax in the Terraces Cafe and Sails
- Take an exhilarating ride on the Sky Swing or see Rotorua from another angle with HeliPro scenic flights
From Taupo and the south
On your approach to Rotorua, turn left into Old Taupo Road at the Waiariki Polytechnic, continue along Old Taupo Road which continues as Fairy Springs Road at the major intersection of Clayton Road and Lake Road.
Continue along Fairy Springs Road for approximately two kilometres, our entrance is sign-posted on your left hand side.
From Auckland and the north
Travel into Rotorua on SH5. We are located at the entrance of Rotorua, sign-posted on your right hand side.